The PAC (Programs and Councils Office), located on the first floor of Newcomb Hall, is an open, collaborative, and creative space for all students and student organizations.
The spacious couches and outlet-equipped tables are great for socializing with friends, group work, or doing homework in-between classes. Student organizations can book one of the two conference rooms for meetings through a student employee at the front desk. There are also several flyer boards available for advertising upcoming events.
The PAC is home to:
- Full Time Staff
- University Programs Council (UPC)
- University Board of Elections (UBE)
- Arts Board
- Women’s Leadership Development Program (WLDP)
- Blueprint Leadership Program
- Satellite office for 1-4th year Class Councils