The PAC (Programs and Councils Office) is an open, collaborative, and creative space for all students and student organizations.
The spacious couches and outlet-equipped tables are great for socializing with friends, group work, or doing homework in-between classes. Student organizations can book one of the two conference rooms for meetings through a student employee at the front desk. There are also several flyer boards available for advertising upcoming events.
The PAC is home to:
- Full Time and Student Staff
- University Programs Council (UPC)
- University Board of Elections (UBE)
- Arts Board
- Women’s Leadership Development Program (WLDP)
- Blueprint Leadership Program
- Satellite office for 1-4th year Class Councils